Terms and Conditions
Alliance Tattoo Supply is focused on providing the highest quality equipment and supplies in the industry. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied.
Due to this all Alliance Tattoo Supply merchandise come with a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase.
All other machines/equipment is guaranteed by the individual builder of those products, please contact them for specific details/
Return shipping costs are not included in the warranty, without prior approval by Alliance Tattoo Supply
For Further Warranty Information please contact Alliance Tattoo Supply directly.
- Limitation of Liability. You agree that Alliance Tattoo Supply’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any service(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). Alliance Tattoo Supply shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of its services or equipment or for the cost of procurement of substitute services.
- Copyrights & Trademarks. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Alliance Tattoo Supply and website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Alliance Tattoo Supply.
- Modification. Alliance Tattoo Supply reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Virginia. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Florida, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in Florida, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.
All customers of Alliance Tattoo Supply are subject to our account verification process and approval policy as listed below;
Alliance Tattoo Supply is owned and operated by tattooers who goal is to provide the highest quality equipment and supplies to licensed professionals only; we take pride in preservation and protection of our craft to ensure tattooing is kept safe in the hands of tattooers.
We verify that all customers own, manage, are employed by, or are otherwise professionally affiliated with a licensed tattoo shop.
To open a new account simply fill out and submit our online signup form with the required information. Once complete you will receive notice via email that your request has been received and your account is being verified. Our verification process takes up to 48 hours, to expedite this process please submit one of the following accepted documents below (must have shop’s name and current shop address) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Business license from the state, city or county
- Health department certificate of inspection
- Tattoo or body art establishment license
Below are items listed that are unfortunately not accepted:
- Tax ID certificates
- Blood borne pathogen certificates
- LLC certificates
- DBA certificates
We understand the regulations and licensure differ depending on state and location. A commercial lease agreement displaying the commercial address and shop name is an accepted document.
Please contact us at 804-729-6651 or email@example.com with any questions or need of assistance.
Once your account is verified and/or the proper documentation has been received, your account will be activated, you will be able to see pricing and place orders. Thank you for helping us keep tattooing safe in the hands of tattooers.
If you have NOT been verified as a professional tattooer or provide the requested documents to aid us in the verification process and you place an order, we will decline your order, flag your account, and issued a refund minus $50.00 restocking fee.
**Alliance Tattoo Supply does not sell to tattoo schools, shops affiliated with tattoo schools or kitchen wizards**